How to start and expand your business online.
What will work in 2015…..
Are you up to speed with all the changes happening online? Each day that passes becomes more complex. New strategies and tools are appearing all the time. What worked yesterday may not work today.
Important things that will be covered in the workshop:
- Success factors of a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Positioning yourself as an Expert vs a Brand
- Outsourcing work vs do it yourself
- Paid vs Organic traffic
- Mobile search trends, meeting people where they meet
- Different ways to create content and how to repurposing content
- Deciding which Social Media platforms are important
- Intellectual property and Trademark issues
- Importance of mobile website responsiveness
- Place page strategy
- Measurement of results via Analytics
- Great example of a well structured online business.
Tools, Tips and Resources
The importance of Domain Names, Website Software, Video Marketing, Email Marketing, Digital Publishing, Podcasting, Mobile Apps, Mobile Websites, Blogging, Social Media, Webinars, Hangouts, Google Maps, Geo-location, SMS, and the Newsstand will also be covered.
Real world examples will be referred to throughout the presentation.
You can take control of all of the above yourself or pay someone else to do it for you. However, you still need to know enough to brief those around you as to what does and does not work in your own online business and have an understanding of where you should start and what needs to be prioritised.
All course participants will receive access to a list of useful ongoing updated online resources.
Course Venues and Dates:
Venue: Marlborough Business Hub, Marlborough, Wiltshire
Course times: 09.30 to 13.30
Course cost: £80
3 and 5 June 2015
14 and 16 July 2015
12 and 14 August 2015
15 and 17 September 2015
20 and 22 October 2015
9 and 11 November 2015
Venue: New College, Swindon, Wiltshire
Course times: 18.30 to 20.30
Course cost: £60
5, 12, 15, 19, 26, October and 2 November 2015
Course tutor, Anthony Lovell de Souza, has helped more than 700 small to medium sized businesses gain and expand their presence online. He has also had years of national fundraising and teaching experience and currently runs his own online digital marketing agency and consultancy.